School Advisory Council
Do you feel called to serve St. Joseph School as a School Advisory Council Member? School Advisory Council members are dedicated individuals that bring their special skills and talents to this school advisory group.
- Terms are 3 years in length
- Goals are driven by the school’s Strategic Plan
If you are interested in learning more about being a School Advisory Council member, you are cordially invited to attend any of our meetings. Please contact Kelly Roche, school principal, for information on the location of an upcoming meeting.
- Meeting Dates 2022-2023:
- September 28, October 26, November 30, December 14, January 25, February 22, March 22, April 19, May 24
- 2022-2023 School Advisory Council Members
- Neal Westphal, Joe McCullough, Kelly Norland, Chelsea Herrig, Donna Matuszewski, Ellen Grossman, Christopher Hondl, and Nick VandenPlas
School Advisory Council Meeting Minutes 2022 – 2023 School Year
Check back soon!
Home and School Association
Mission Statement–the mission of the St. Joseph Home and School Association (HSA) is to provide our students, staff and parents with volunteer support to enrich our school community through student enrichment, community building, and fundraising activities. Membership is automatic for all school families. Each student is assessed $25 annual dues through TADs each Fall. Everyone is encouraged to attend the HSA meetings scheduled throughout the year (September, November, January, March, May).
Home and School Leadership Committee–the HSA Leadership Committee consists of a core group of parent volunteers committed by trimester or by school year who lead, plan and execute our school’s HSA events and activities. Please contact the school with questions or interest!
- Meeting Dates 2022-2023:
- Meetings are at 6:30pm in room 115
- September 14, November 8, January 10, March 7, and May 9
- Meeting Minutes 2022-23
Home and School Association Job Descriptions
St. Joseph School is excited to announce the launch of RaiseRight fundraising at our school!
Also known as scrip fundraising, you raise money by using gift cards instead of cash or credit to pay for everyday purchases like groceries, gas, dining out, that morning coffee addiction, even your family’s summer vacation.
Create an account
- Register by visiting www.raiseright.com or download the RaiseRight app.
- Enter our enrollment code: LA7BB5BB6243L and click Register
- You’re ready to browse and earn funds for our Home & School Association!
Questions? Contact our Home & School Association Liason: Shelby Pogatchnik at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moms in Prayer
We are a group of moms from the school that gather every Monday morning in Room 115 to pray for the students and families of St. Joseph School. We also support the school community in other ways such as providing a meal for the teachers at conference times. Most importantly, we come together to pray for the needs and intentions of our children, their families and the staff of St. Joseph School. There is no formal membership in our group – just come when you can! Pre-schoolers are welcome!
Location: Room 115