The school year Google calendar will be updated frequently throughout the school year. It can be accessed via the school website, added to your personal electronic calendar, or printed out if you choose.
All Families Preschool-8th Grade
Emergency Card: We utilize information from your child’s TADS online enrollment to create his or her emergency card for the 2023-2024 school year. Please verify the following information on the attached sheet for each child and return the form at Welcome Back Night with any corrections:
- Any medical conditions
- Any allergies including food allergies
- Any current medication, including dosage
- For students entering 6th grade, please indicate if the school has your permission to administer ibuprofen should the need arise.
Important Forms: The following forms must be filled out for each FAMILY registered in St. Joseph School Preschool-8th grade.
- Paper Form: Application for Educational Benefits (formerly known as free/reduced lunch program)–if applicable, Preschool – 8th grade
- Paper Form: Dietary Restriction Form (if applicable)
- Paper Form: Educational Aids for Students Attending Non-Public Schools (fillable form, print out and return to school) for K-8 families only
- Online Form: Extended School Care (ESC) online registration for grades K – 6
- Online Form: Volunteer Interest Form (due by September 10, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Keri Stenemann to inquire about volunteering)
- Online Forms: Online Forms
- Handbook Acknowledgement
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Walking Permission Slip
- Media Consent and Release
- Personal Electronic Device Policy
Fees: The following fees must be paid online through TADS on September 1 for each family:
- $25 Home & School dues per student (preschool-8th grade)
- $6 Student Planner for each child in grades 3 – 8
- $30 Bible fee for all 6th grade students, plus new students in 7th and 8th grade (this will become the student’s property)
- $180 volunteer fee per family
Preschool Families Only: Students enrolled in our Faithful Beginnings Preschool must complete the following forms yearly for licensing purposes.
- Online Form: Sunscreen Form
- Online Form: School Mass Attendance Form
- Online Form: Preschool Buddy Participation Form
NEW K-8 Students Only: The following must be on file for NEW K-8 students registered in St. Joseph School. Please see the attached form for any item that is outstanding:
- Request for records (grades 1 and up) 2. District 196 census form (all new)
- Birth certificate (all new) 3. Immunization record (all new)
All immunization forms for students in grades 7 and Kindergarten must be on file in school before September 1 or your child will not be allowed to attend school until these records are received.