"Wonderful school that is vibrant and full of life!"
– Jaci Pepliniski, parent of preschool student and 8th grade student
"It is a great place for kids to learn in their faith environment!"
– Anne Linder, alumni parent
"My St. Joe's friends are still the ones I laugh and cry with. St. Joe's friends are truly forever."
– Coco Behne Elfering, SJS Class of 2005
"One of the best decisions we've made for our family."
– Rebecca Snyder, parent of four children attending St. Joseph School
"St. Joe's small size gives students opportunities for high academic achievement while participating in countless leadership activities ranging from liturgy participation, musical performances, Student Support Team, athletics and many more--creating well-rounded individuals."
– Sue Sirek, SJS parent and teacher