We are glad you’re here!
Below are the steps to take to become a member of our St. Joseph School community!
- Attend an open house or information night
- Schedule a tour and meet with the principal
- Apply online via the TADS registration link
- Apply for financial aid via TADS website (grades K-8 only)
- Submit required admissions documents via TADS website
- Attend new family information night in May
After careful consideration, our St. Joseph School Advisory Council made the decision that we will not be reopening enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year. With our full class sizes and COVID health and safety procedures, we feel this is the best for our students, teachers, and families at this time. We will be opening enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year in January of 2021. If you are interested in learning more about St. Joseph School, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour. Tours are scheduled between 3:00-5:00pm, Monday-Thursday.
We are here to welcome you and answer your registration questions!
Please call or email St. Joseph School at 651-423-1658 or email@example.com.