ST. JOSEPH SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
We Say Yes to God through Prayer, Worship, & Service
ST. JOSEPH SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL VISION
St. Joseph School achieves academic excellence through a challenging curriculum. We prepare our youth to be leaders in their community working for the common good while embracing the rich traditions of the Catholic Church.
ST. JOSEPH SCHOOL CORE VALUES & PHILOSOPHY
- Evangelizing– Our parish school possesses an evangelizing attitude that is inherent in our words, actions, and ministry reflecting that all of us are children of God created in God’s image and likeness.
- Lifelong Learning– Our parish school is dedicated to growing in our knowledge of Jesus through formal and informal education throughout our lives. We embrace opportunities for continual learning and strive for achievement in all areas of learning and life.
- One in Christ– Our parish school is strengthened by diversity, a product of God’s creative wisdom. By expressing and utilizing our unique individual gifts, we are cultivating the Kingdom of God on earth.
- Prayer and Worship– Our parish school values prayer and worship as a sacred means through which we deepen our relationship with God and one another. Our expressions of faith embrace tradition and a relevant message for 21st century Christians.
- Respect for All People– Our parish school is committed to God’s commandment to love one another. We welcome and engage all who are served by our ministry. We interact with people, whether within or outside our school community, in a respectful, welcoming, and caring manner.
- Service– Our parish school values and promotes service in living out our faith both locally and in our greater community. God calls and empowers us to use our gifts and talents for the benefit of others, especially those who are most in need.