The History of St. Joseph school
St. Joseph School was established in 1953 and has faithfully served Rosemount and its surrounding communities for over 60 years. Founded by Father James Furey, the school was initially staffed with the Sisters of St. Agnes, and located South Robert Trail. In the fall of 2009, St. Joseph School opened a new education facility on Biscayne Avenue. A preschool program was added in the fall of 2017.